Thursday 15 September 2011

Sports in Video Games

I have got good news for you, sport gamer. You could gain money by doing the same thing I do; being a game tester. You'll have the opportunity to try new sports games before they come out, and you can keep them. I bet you are confused but let me explain. There are over 50 gaming companies that need game testers to try out their brand new games, for any error or glitch that they may encounter, because they have to make sure they are throwing a top quality game with no error.  If you would know that a game has an error while playing, you wouldn't buy it. So that's why they need game testers.

Getting paid by doing what you love is best thing ever. The time to enter into the world of sport in video games and become a game tester is now. So turn that dream into a reality and join me in the world of sports gaming community.

No comments:

Post a Comment